First Baptist Church of Navarre
Loving God, Loving Others
UPDATE - Sunday services as normal.
With so many closing doors, we are open and here for you!
- Sunday Services at 9am, 10:30am & 6pm, maintaining social distance.
- If you are 65+ or have a preexisting condition, on the recommendation of the Surgeon General, please stay at home, join us Sundays LIVE 10:30am & 6pm services! (Scroll Down)
- Keep worshiping through ONLINE GIVING HERE
- Sunday Small groups, Children's ministries (AWANA) & weekday ministries restarting Sunday April 5.
Helpful steps from God's Word.
- In light of what is going on in the world concerning illness, Don't panic or fear. God is sovereign over sickness as well. Isaiah 41:10 - "Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water. Just as we are to be clean in spirit, we should also be clean in body as well. Isaiah 1:16 So wash your hands. Make yourselves clean. Get your evil actions out of my sight! Stop doing what is wrong!
- Stay home if you are sick or vulnerable to becoming sick, watch services online and then come back when you feel better. You can still participate in worship, prayer and giving from a distance through online giving. This is good practice all the time. But if you are sick, remember 3 John 1:2 - "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers."
- We are taking special cleaning precautions, especially in our children's areas, including limiting and disinfecting toys, wiping down surfaces, etc. Lev 6:28 "But the earthen vessel wherein it is sodden shall be broken: and if it be sodden in a brazen pot, it shall be both scoured, and rinsed in water."
Current Message Series
Listen to Dr. Petersen as he takes you on a journey through the powerful Gospel of John. In this series, Dr. Petersen teaches us about life, God's love, Who Jesus really is and what He can do in your life. Come listen and learn.
The Bible is the handbook for life, and within its pages is the handbook for the church. How is the body of Christ to function? How are we to deal with issues that arise? How is each member to cooperate as a part of the whole? Listen to Dr. Petersen as he teaching from Paul's letter of 1st Timothy about how a church is to successfully function.
Looking for a church family? Plan your visit here.
One of the most important decisions you will make for yourself and your family is the church where you will be a part of, make friends, learn, serve and grow. Come visit us and see for yourself.
Click the photo to left to learn more about your visit.
Life U - Spring 2020 Small Group & Course Schedule
Learning is at the core of life. Find a small group or course to help further your discipleship and become more like Christ. Our Spring course schedule is coming soon!
Preschool - NOW ENROLLING
FBCN Preschool is currently enrolling for the 2019/2020 school year. Our part-time program is currently accepting students ages 18 months to 5 years old. Classes are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30 to 12:30.
Our Christian-based school has an emphasis on early literacy skills and outdoor play. Our small classes create an ideal environment for children to learn and grow. Each of our classrooms has instruction in STEM, art, music, and the foundations of the Gospel. Children learn through music, dance, stories, and experiences.
Please call our office at (850) 939-3424 to schedule an appointment with our Director.
One of the most powerful tools we have in our testimony. The Bible says in Revelation 12:11, "And they overcame him [the devil] because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony;" We are a church full of testimonies of what God has done in us. Listen to this highlighted testimony!